The European People’s Party will celebrate its 40th anniversary in Luxembourg. The commemorative event, co-hosted by CSV-Luxembourg, will feature keynote speeches by prominent EPP leaders.
40 years EPP – We continue working for the next generations
Date: 30 May 2016 from 17:00 until 18:30
Venue: Hémicycle Luxembourg Congrès – 1, rue du Fort Thuengen, 1499- Luxembourg
- Angela Merkel, Federal Chancellor of Germany
- Jean-Claude Juncker, President of the European Commission
- Donald Tusk, President of the European Council
- Herman Van Rompuy, Former President of the European Council
- Marc Spautz, President of CSV
- Joseph Daul, President of the EPP
- Manfred Weber, Chairman of the EPP Group in the European Parliament
- Antonio López-Istúriz, Secretary General of the EPP
Please register by Thursday, 19 May by using the following e-form: http://epp.org/1qTrhpj
Note to the Press
- A bus will be provided for the press. It will leave Brussels at 13:00 from the EPP headquarters located at 10, rue du Commerce, 1000 Brussels. The return is planned at 20:30 from Luxembourg.
- Press accreditation opens at 16:00.
- Follow live streaming at http://epp.eu from 17:00 onwards.
- For security reasons, please ensure that you bring a valid form of identification: journalists and cameramen will be given access to the venue upon presentation of their accreditation badges issued by the European institutions, or their national press ID cards. Journalists without one of these documents must contact Karine Milheiro (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).